Programs for students
In the framework of the program, Erasmus+ it is possible to visit foreign universities and research workplaces for study and research stays during the Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral study programs.
The details of this program and the conditions of the stays can be found on the main website of the program:
The Department of experimental physics has an agreement for exchange students in the field of physics with partner institutions listed below:
- Institute of Materials Science and Engineering, Ilmenau University of Technology, Ilmenau, Německo, fields of study:
- Material sciences
- Electrical engineering
- Faculty of electrical engineering and computer science, the Slovak Technical University in Bratislava, fields of study:
- Applied electrical engineering
- Applied Informatics
- Applied Mechatronics and electro mobility
- Electronics and Photonics
- Nuclear and physical engineering
- Robotics and cybernetics
- Faculty of Science, Ege University, Izmir, Turecko
- Research Internships for PhD students in the field of nuclear physics
- Faculty of Science, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapešť, Maďarsko, signing of the Agreement is under way.
- fields of study, in particular, in the field of Nanotechnology
- Faculty of Science and Letters a Turgutlu Vocational School Celal Bayar University, Manisa/Turgutlu, Turecko.
- physics disciplines
- Engineering, measurement, and automation
|doc. Jiří Pechoušek|