|Mgr. David Smrčka, Ph.D.
||17. listopadu 12
||+420 58 563 4103
- Scientific specialization in application of Mössbauer spectroscopy in material science. Presently, main focus of research is on study of materials irradiated with heavy ions. Other topics of research are evaluation of experimental data from nuclear forward scattering of synchrotron radiation and simulations of crystallization of metallic glasses.
- Teaches courses
- KEF/FP1 Practicals in Mechanics,
- KEF/FP5 Practicals in Nuclear Physics,
- KEF/MATEX Mathematical Software in Natural Science.
- He graduated in Applied Physics at the Faculty of Science in Palacký University and obtained his PhD in Applied Physics.